Monday, December 19, 2016

Hi bloggers!
Today I tell you about some changes that I think that could be made to my study programme. So, the trusts is that I like the study programme of my career, is for this that I decided study forestry at University of Chile, but I would change some things.  For example I think that the career must have a focus more bound conservation and no so much a production. Also I would like that field work that is for one or two day so do not must make during the weekend, because we weekends are for rest, relax or study for test that be for the week. In the moment the subject that I have majority like, but existing subject and aspects of some subject that I do not like, for example in statistics we need a computer for be exercises, but we must bring computers since ours houses, In my opinion, if the class has some equipment requirement, then the university should facilitate the equipment, besides is very uncomfortable transport a computer in the backpack, because are very heavy, besides also be transport charger. Finally I think that the forestry faculty do not have appropriate infrastructure, because we do not fit in ours class rooms, and much times have to class in agronomy rooms, cannot be the same with computers class, for this when we class in computers class have until 3 students for computer.

The positive side is that speaking in general how, the teachers have good teaching methods and have very dispotition.

1 comment:

  1. lack of computer is a problem that will be resolved in 1000 years more

    ReplyDelete